* Using Dee Mandala as your provider for hydroponic tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers etc., solves the most difficult produce retailer problems.
* Dee Mandala simplifies your buying process by being a one-stop shop for tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers.
* Buy with confidence in the supply chain; Dee Mandala supplies Greenhouse produce 365 days a year from our regional distribution facilities. You’ll never have a problem with sourcing “out of season” because Dee Mandala’ season is year-round.
* Dee Mandala’ indoor greenhouses protect our produce from the bad weather, disease, and pests that cause bruised fruit, supply shortages and wild price fluctuations.
* Therefore, Dee Mandala produce is reliably high-quality and always available at a stable price point, two key consumer demands. This high quality produce is attractively packaged and Dee Mandala branded, which appeals to consumers and entices them to buy.
Advantages of Greenhouse Production
1. Protection from harsh climatic conditions
- Rain and hail
- Low temperature
- Winds and Storms
- Dew and excess humidity
2. Control Over climatic factors
- CO2 Enrichment
3. Adaptation of production and marketing to local and export market requirements
- Production during different growing seasons
- Production and marketing over an extended period
- Continuous Supply
4. Savings in production Costs
- Increased yield per unit
- Increased efficiency of agricultural inputs
- Convenient operation
5. Decreased use of pesticides
- Use of nets and films to keep out insects
6. Improved product quality
- Use of quality varieties
- Uniform fruits shape, color and size
- Use of varieties with a long shelf life
1. A green house for growing tomatoes should be designed to hold a vertical load of 35 kg/m2.
2. The greenhouse should be planned and approved by an authorized engineer.
3. The building materials should be durable: concrete galvanized steel, wood treated by impregnation, wielding after galvanization coated with zinc-rich paint. The screws should be gal vanished and vibration-resistant
4. The gutter direction should be north-south, to allow maximum penetration of light and minimum shade on the plants throughout the day.
5. If the greenhouse does not have roof vents, its length (gutter) should be limited to 36-40 m. The width, which is composed of the gable spans, is unlimited.
6. If the greenhouse has roof vents, its length and width is not limited.
7. The gutter height required for producing tomatoes on trellises over a long yielding period is at least 4m.
8. There should be a distance of 10 to 12m, or at least the equivalent of twice the structure height, between nearby greenhouses.
9. The greenhouse should be able to withstand winds of 150km/h, and it should have a lifespan of at least ten years.
10. It is recommended to install porches around the greenhouse to reinforce its resistance to strong winds.
11. The greenhouse should be constructed on a 0.5% -1% linear and lateral slope, for efficient drainage of rain and in soilless culture for the surplus irrigation water .
12. There should be accessible approaches to and from the greenhouse for passage of agricultural equipment and convenient transport and removal of fruit.